Price down now for this G-Shock GW-9300-1JF Mudman Japan Carbon band version that offering a Digital Compass Heading Display, Moon Phase, and EL Backlight with Afterglow, and Molded Resin Case. This G-Shock GW-9300 is a JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) watch model and it's now in our stock - ready to ship within 48 hours to any country. So buy now before it’s too late!
BRAND NEW - READY TO SHIP - IN STOCK 100%
- Molded Resin Case
- Molded Resin Band with Carbon Fiber Insert
- Inorganic Glass Crystal
- Casio Tough Solar (High Efficiency Solar Charging System)
- Casio "Wave Ceptor" Radio Controlled Atomic Time Synchronization
- Multiband 6
- Atomic Time Synchronization Compatible with Transmitters in Japan, North America, Europe, and China
- Accuracy of +/-15 Seconds / Month (when not Automatically Synchronizing)
- Power Save Mode
- Battery Level Indicator
- Fully solar charged battery lasts 8~23
- Dirt-Proof / Mud-Proof Construction
- Water Resistant to 20 Bar / 200m
- Digital Compass Heading Display
- Thermometer (Metric, -10 to 60°C)
- Moon Phase & Age Display
- Operates in Low Temperatures (-10°C)
- Digital Display
- Fully Automatic Calendar (to 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Time Display
- World Time (31 Time Zones)
- Stopwatch (1/100 Seconds, Up to 1000 Hours, with Lap Split)
- Countdown Timer
- 5 Alarms
- Hourly Chime
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Sound On/Off
- Size 53.0 x 50.8 x 18.2mm
- Band Length 145mm to 215mm
- Made In Thailand
- Ref. G9300-1 / G-9300-1 / G-9300-1ER / GW-9300-1JF (Japan domestic version - with Carbon strap and Radio Multiband 6)
Other DetailsCasio Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It arrived on my birthday on January 27, 2022, and how cool is that!. From Shopping In Japan NET, in perfect secure condition. Everything about this watch is beautiful. The fit and finish are excellent. The functions work as advertised. On the wrist, it's comfortable and light as a feather. Legibility is superb. I already have the solar model in black but decided to get the multi-band 6. This watch is a winner. I'm so happy with the watch, the price, the delivery, and the packaging. A special thank you to Erika Aoki, Export Coordinator at Shopping In Japan NET, for a pleasant experience with this purchase and birthday wishes. Thank you again.
This watch is a legend. Really nice to wear even in smaller wrist. EL backlight is beatiful and helps in reading. Buttons are quite hard to operate, but they do their job. This was my second purchase from SIJ. Again, really good service, competitive pricing and fast delivery with DHL Express. Warm recommendations :-)
The GW-9300 is a great watch. Very robust, have a high accuracy, very light on the wrist. The bottoms are hard to press, but also add resistance to dust and mud. Highly recommended.
I had the Rangeman and never used the barometer and the altimeter.Those are mostly for show.. although this Mudman lacks the storing features it's better than the Rangeman: It's display is clearer at an angle. It has the mostly used compass and a moon phase indicator. Lost in a forest i would rather have the moon data (for orientation purposes) and noting directional movement over time manually. Also the buttons are less sensitive for accidental button pressing. Choose it before the Rangeman. It's a LOT more comfortable at 69 grams. And less bulky!! :)
I love it! The watch is beautiful; comfortable and light. All the those functions are easily accessible through those large buttons. And also, shoppinginjapan has the very best costumer service in world!
This watch is rather large for a G - Shock but even so it feels light and very comfortable on the wrist. The delay in having to wait for a true temperature reading makes this function a bit superfluous in my opinion, but the compass is very useful when you want to make a quick check of direction and as far as I can judge against a 'proper' compass it is accurate. With five buttons and quite a number of options to set it up the operation is a bit fiddly but once you have it as you want it it is reasonably straightforward. How it stands up to rough use I can't say but so far I'm very pleased with it in every way.