On sales from Japan at best price for this Casio MRGG1000D that featured with hardened titanium case and bracelet with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) co, and has Large Buttons. This MRG-G1000D is a JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) watch model and it's now in our stock - ready to ship within 48 hours to any country. So buy now before it’s too late!
BRAND NEW - READY TO SHIP - IN STOCK 100%
- GPS hybrid Solar radio Movement
- Clad Guard Structure
- Tough Solar (solar charge system)
- 20 bar waterproof
- Atomic Radio Multiband 6
- needle position automatic correction function
- airplane mode
- World time 27 cities
- battery charge warning function
- Power saving function
- date and day of the week display
- LED Light (Super Illuminator, with afterglow function)
- screw lock type crown
- Sapphire glass (anti-reflective coating)
- Titanium (deep hardening treatment + DLC processing) Case material
- Titanium Solid Band (deep hardening treatment + DLC processing) Band Material
- One push three fold formula clasp type Band
- 20.5cm wrist length (maximum)
- 54.7 × 49.8mm x 16.9mm Case Size
- 153g Body weight
- Casio Module 5411
- Ref. MRG-G1000D-1ADR / MRG-G1000D-1A / MRGG1000D-1A / MRG-G1000D-1AJR (Japan domestic version)
Other DetailsCasio Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It was good condition with services.
GREAT WATCH GREAT SERVICE,
I'm very please with the watch. It makes spectaculat impresion when seen "alive". My new daily watch.
I am very pleased with my recent purchase, the service/shipping, all the way from Japan to here in the USA (Los Angeles, CA) was flawless, and took exactly 1 week from shipment for my watch to arrive at my doorstep. I will definitely keep my eye on other products from Shopping in Japan, and would not hesitate to purchase from this vendor again. The watch itself is of great quality, but probably is overpriced, and to me seems more like a $1500.00 watch, but I am happy with my purchase, absolutely love the watch, its looks, and it is definitely more for the die hard G-Shock fan, as I am sure it is a watch that won't retain its value. If you are a G-Shock fan, go for it, you won't be disappointed in the least!