This is a cool design Seiko with the exception of a new patterned and manta-inspired grey-blue dial. The Seiko special edition SRPF79 (or in JDM version as SBDY081) comes with a sapphire crystal with magnifier over the date and a knurled unidirectional bezel with 60-minute ceramic insert.
- Movement Type: Mechanical Automatic
- Calibre Number: 4R35
- Collections / Series: Save the Ocean Special
- Accuracy: Within -35/+45 seconds per day
- Style: Diver
- Case Material: Stainless steel with ceramic bezel
- Case Colour: Silver
- Band Material: Silicon
- Strap Colour: blue
- Dial Type: Analog
- Dial Colour: Blue and manta ray textured
- Glass Type: Sapphire crystal with magnifier
- Water Resistance: 200 metres
- Size: 48.7 mm × 43.8 mm × 12.8 mm
- Weight: 127.0 g
- Ref. SRPF79K1 / SRPF79K / SRPF79 / SBDY081 (Japan domestic version - MADE IN JAPAN printed on the dial and at the back of the case)
- Other features: Antimagnetic, Unidirectional bezel, LumiBright dial accents, Screw-down case back, Tri-fold push-back clasp, 23 Jewels, 41 hours Power Reserve, Second hand stop function, date calendar, Screw-down crown
Other DetailsSeiko Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a beautiful watch! As this is my first "nice" watch, I'm blown away by how well it's made, and the precision of it's craft. This watch has been keeping +2 seconds per day, which is really good for an automatic. I've been eyeing this watch for over a year, and am so happy to finally have it. I can tell it will always hold a special place in my heart as well as in my collection.
One of the the most attracting samurai dial, the watch arrived in a good condition Thanks
Found a bit of plastic inside the watch straight oit of the box which prompted a warranty repair to remove it hence the 4 stars. Thanks for ShoppinginJapan for their quick response though.