As of July 17th - this is one last unit that we have left for Seiko Brightz Active Matrics EPD Master Series SDGA001 watch that comes with astonishing 300 dot-per-inch images with a 180-degree viewing angle and many other features.
We are Top Rated Seller since 2009. Buy with confidence or feel free to review our daily customers’ feedback at; Ebay Site
- Stainless Steel Case with Hard Coating
- Stainless Steel Band
- Fold-over Push-button Clasp
- Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective Coating
- Silver (Color) Case and Band
- Solar Powered Quartz Movement (Caliber S770)
- "Wave Ceptor" Automatic Atomic Time Synchronization via Radio Signal
- Japan / North America / Europe Automatic Time Synchronization
- Accuracy: +/-15 Seconds / Month (when not Automatically Synchronizing)
- Power Save Mode
- Fully solar charged battery lasts ~9 months under normal use before solar recharging is necessary.
- Fully solar charged battery lasts ~41 months in power save mode before solar recharging is necessary.
- EL (Electrophoretic) Active Matrix ePaper Display
- Selectable Watch Display Style (5 Choices)
- Dual Time Display
- 10 Bar / 100m Water Resistant
- LED Light
- World Time
- Fully Automatic Calendar
- Size (HxWxD): 43 x 45 x 9.5mm
- Band Length: ~150mm to ~190mm
Other DetailsSeiko Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have no regrets that I bought a digital watch. It is very nice to look at. And the update time every night.