On sales from Japan at lower price for this Sony PHA-1 USB Portable Headphone Amplifier which is the world first portable headphone amplifier from Sony. iPod/iPhone or other digital connection all are correspondence by carrying out analog conversion by internal high-definition DAC, high-quality sound faithful to an original natural sound.
We are Top Rated Seller since 2009. Buy with confidence or feel free to review our daily customers’ feedback at; Ebay Site
- USB Audio support 96kHz/24bit by high-precision clock, isolated from the PC side jitter by using asynchronous method precise d/a conversion.
- re-create the ability of high-quality content that corresponds to the format of the 96kHz/24bit the exhaustively.
- Provides high-quality sound by adopting high-definition audio-only components such as film capacitors in audio circuits
- Using high quality DAC Wolfson Microelectronics company
- high-quality operational amplifier IC Texas instruments made LME49860 WM8740
- voltage amplifier, low-noise, low-distortion type high-quality headphone amplifier IC the TPA has adopted the highest priority for 6120
- high-quality semiconductor devices. By making these configurations by positive and negative 2 power OCL
- USB audio decoder, iPod/iPhone/iPad frequency characteristic 10 8 ? Hz-100 kHz
- AUDIO IN input: impedance-600 maximum output approximately 175 mW175 mW
- iPod/iPhone/iPad connection terminal power 3.7 V built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- dimensions approx. 67 mm × 26 mm × 130 mm
- 220 g