Price down now on this Zojirushi Rice Cooker NP-HLH18 XA (or NP-HBC18 international version) 220-230V that comes with high-tech Induction Heating (IH) technology to heat the inner cooking pan. The Zojirushi Rice Cooker NP-HLH18 XA rice cooker is able to make precise temperature adjustments to cook exceptional rice.
BRAND NEW - READY TO SHIP - IN STOCK 100%
- Capacity: 10 cups / 1.8 liters
- 50/60Hz Power
- SE plug Plug shape
- Stainless Steel color
- Superior induction heating (IH) technology
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice and GABA brown rice settings
- Easy-to-clean clear coated stainless steel exterior
- Automatic keep warm and extended keep warm
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- GABA brown setting or Brown Rice Activation activates brown rice for increased nutritional values
- Menu settings include: white (regular, softer or harder), mixed, sushi, porridge, sweet, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
Accessories included: rice measuring cup, nonstick rice spatula and spatula holder
Instruction Manuals : English / Chinese / Korean / Japanese are available
Diaplay Menu : English
Buttons : English & Chinese
Easy-to-read colored LCD control panel with Clock and Timer functions.
Other DetailsZojirushi warranty included (valid 12 months)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Doesn't burn the rice, keeps it warm for week. Solid build - would buy again.
Well built, expensive but a nice investment. I have not tried it’s features out as it is 220volts since I plan to use it in Pakistan and I live in USA.
I already had a 10 cup Zojirushi standard cooker and was very happy with it. This one is in another league. It is smaller in size, even though the bowl has the same capacity. But most importantly, it really does cook the rice better. Even though it doesn't have an 'Umami' setting the results are better than with my previous Zojirushi on the 'Umami' setting. I use the 'Softer' setting and the rice comes out perfect, with each grain glistening and separate and very tender with just a little bit of bite. The machine is easy to clean (that is the reason why I did not want the pressure cooking version of the same model, the lid is too fiddly). I am delighted with this purchase.