An amazing piece in itself, the Promaster Marine BN0156-13W completes an official diver's look with a touch of smartness. With the use of a stainless steel body and a non-reflective crystal glass, this watch will stay as long as you would like to wear it in the water. Holding the case is the polyurethane strap that is secured with a convenient deployment buckle closure. The gear-style bezel is presented in an attractive green shade matching to that of the dial. For maximum readability even in the dark, the dial has luminescent accents, even around the date window.
BRAND NEW - READY TO SHIP - IN STOCK 100%
- Calibre E168
- Solar powered Eco-Drive movement
- Stainless steel case and case back
- Screw-down lock crown
- Polyurethane strap with deployment buckle closure
- Green dial surrounded by a green unidirectional bezel
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Mineral glass with non-reflective coating
- Perpetual calendar
- power reserve display
- Avoids overcharging
- second-hand stop function
- Antimagnetic mechanism
- Accuracy of ± 15 seconds per month
- Water resistance up to 200 metres for diver's
- 11.5 mm in thickness and 44 mm in diameter
- Ref. BN0156-13W / BN0158-18X
Other DetailsCitizen Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
CITIZEN PROMASTER MARINE GREEN ECO-DRIVE BN0156-13W
Beautiful green face and bezel, the white chapter ring gives it a nice contrast. Whatch is light and wears very comfortable on the wrist. I have had the blue version for a few years and it has been a tough accurate watch. Expect the same from this one as well.
Citizen Promaster Marine Green
I received this watch in June 2020 and I wear it almost daily. The dial has a brilliant sunburst effect that really catches the light. I replaced the strap with a stainless steel bracelet. For me it is perfect. I also think that the service I have received from Shopping In Japan is first class.
Citizen promaster green diver
Fabulous watch - bright green colour. Great service from shopping in Japan - would highly recomend. Just remember import duties!