This sporty Casio GWF-D1000ARR watch is from the collaboration between Casio and the Antarctic Research ROV (submarine vehicle that is used to survey lakes) that exhibits an intersection of fashion and function. This Frogman based on the ROV’s colors of red, black, orange, and blue. A map of Antarctica appears on the band, case back, and EL backlight.
- Shock resistant structure
- Screw back
- Anti-reflective coating sapphire glass both side
- DLC treatment
- Waterproof ISO 200m for diving
- Stainless steel + resin case
- Carbon fiber insert band
- Tough solar charging
- Radio wave reception function
- World time 48 cities
- Depth measurement range 0.0 to 80.0m
- 20 diving log data
- Azimuth measurement function
- Temperature measurement function
- Tide graph (6 levels)
- Moon data
- Battery indicator display
- Power saving function
- Full auto calendar
- 12/24 hour display switching
- ON / OFF sound switching function
- LED backlight
- power saving 23 months
- 59.2mm × 53.3mm × 18mm size
- Ref # GWF-D1000ARR-1 / GWF-D1000ARR-1 / GWF-D1000ARR-1ER / GWF-D1000ARR-1JR (Japan domestic version)
Other DetailsCasio Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great watch, quick delivery, very pleased.
Excellent watch ,better than expected .Fantastic service from Japan to the UK.
Two nights ago, I was invited to a celebration in which I had to share table with other guys wearing Rolex, Hamilton and a Suunto...and few times I saw them looking concealed and impressed at my watch, trying to find out what wach was I wearing that night. So...after a night sharing table with other great watches...mine was the winner!
it is expensive but it is worth every penny! don't think twice, just buy it.
This is a very nice watch I would definitely recommend it It’s worth the price very satisfied