For sales at best price for the Furutech BI-WIRE Speaker Reference iii (2 Meter) that featuring Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable, more dynamics and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer.
We are Top Rated Seller since 2009. Buy with confidence or feel free to review our daily customers’ feedback at; Ebay Site
- Shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
- Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
- High performance beautifully engineered and finished with nonmagnetic rhodium plated pure copper spades
- (Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass FP-202 (R) Banana connectors by request).
- Insulated with Special Grade PE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
- GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
- 6 bundles of 25-strand α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor・0.16mm for Treble, 6 bundles of 41-strand α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor, 0.16mm for Bass
- Insulation: Special grade PE (Red/White for Bass, 5.1mm diameter)
- (Blue/Black for Treble, 4.8mm diameter)
- Cable Lay: Four cores twisted together with cotton yarn, PVC core in center
- Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Purple/Red) 16.0±0.2mm diameter
- Shield: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 17.0±0.2mm
- Lengh 2 Meter
- MPN # SPEAKER REFERENCE Ⅲ-04BW/2.0