This GMW-B5000TVA (inherits from DW-5000C) gives the impression of a science fiction movie, video game, or mecha Japanese anime rather than the usual styling of the GMW family, but this limited edition watch is certainly one of the more exclusive full metal squares. The Virtual Armor model made of lightweight titanium and has a full diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on the case and band. It is also equipped with a sapphire crystal. This Full Metal Square Model limited has “S-1474DV” label refers to the titanium band with DLC specification, as this was also seen on the rear of other titanium GMW-B5000T models.
- Movement Type: Quartz Solar
- Calibre Number: 3459
- Collections / Series: Full Metal Square Model (5000 SERIES)
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Style: Street
- Case Material: Titanium with Black IP DLC processing
- Case Colour: Black
- Band Material: Titanium with Black IP DLC processing
- Strap Colour: Black
- Dial Type: Digital
- Dial Colour: Gray
- Glass Type: anti-reflective coating sapphire glass
- Water Resistance: 200 meters
- Size: 49.3 x 43.2 x 13 mm
- Weight: 106 grams
- Made In Japan
- Ref. GMW-B5000TVA-1 / GMW-B5000TVA-1JR
- Other features: Band width 150-205mm, Shock resistant, World time 39 cities, Alarms, Stopwatch, Timer, Multiband-6 manual and automatic radio reception, Bluetooth smartphone link, 12/24-hour display, Sound demo function, White LED backlight, Daylight saving, 10 months Power Reserve, Power saving function, Battery indicator, Tri-fold push-back clasp, Guarded screw-down crown, DLC-coated screw-lock case back
Other DetailsCasio Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Live in Australia purchased in Australia G-Shock GMW-B5000TVA -1D for $2200 not $3000
This G-Shock is terrific, titanium, and very cool! And Shopping In Japan was very communicative during the sales process and delivery was in advance of expectation!
This watch exceeded my expectations. The service from Shopping in Japan has been excellent. The shipping to the states was handled quickly, and without any issues whatsoever. Highly recommended.