This Promaster NB6021-17E "Marine series" inheriting the design of the "Challenge Diver" released in 1977. The legacy said that in 1983, a this watch was recovered from an Australian beach. The watch was covered in barnacles, indicating it had been underwater for quite a few years. This Citizen equipped with cal. 9051, which has excellent magnetic resistance of 16000A/m by using materials that are difficult to be magnetized for the hairspring and surrounding parts.
BRAND NEW - READY TO SHIP - IN STOCK 100%
- Movement Type: Mechanical (self-winding + hand-wound)
- Calibre Number: 9051
- Collections / Series: Marine 1977 Reissue "Challenge Diver"
- Accuracy: -10 to +20 sec/day
- Style: Diver
- Case Material: Duratect titanium carbide (excluding some) (silver color)
- Case Colour: Silver
- Band Material: Urethane lock type
- Strap Colour: Black
- Dial Type: Analog
- Dial Colour: textured black / gray
- Glass Type: sapphire glass
- Water Resistance: 200m for professional diving
- Size: 41.0mm x 12.3mm
- Weight: 75g
- Other features: 42 hours (at maximum winding), Anti-magnetic type 2, Unidirectional rotating bezel, Screw lock Crown, Luminous (needle + index), Second hand stop function, Date display, 24 jewels, Scratch-resistant, lightweight, rust-resistant
Other DetailsCitizen Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Citizen has made a top notch watch that can rival Seiko. Great case material, nice size and an overall hit.