On sales from Japan at best price for this Prospex Samurai Save the Ocean Special Edition SBDY029 that fully MADE IN JAPAN and features with 4R36 movement, 24 jewels, as well as has Hardlex Glass Material.
- Stainless steel Case
- Hardlex Glass Material
- Blue Dial with Shark Teeth Wave
- 43.8mm x 12.8mm Size
- Wrist size 205mm
- Movement 4R36
- Mechanical movement with manual winding capacity
- Power Reserve 41 hours
- +45 to -35 seconds per day Accuracy
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Lumibrite on hands and indexs
- 200m / 660ft Water Resistance for diver's
- 24 jewels
- Date display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- Stop seconds hand function
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- "MADE IN JAPAN" printed at the front dial and back of the case
- Ref # SRPD23K / SRPD23K1 / SRPD23 / SBDY029 (Japan domestic version - Made In Japan)
Other DetailsSeiko Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thanks to shopping in Japan, especially to Erika. The watch has finally arrived to Croatia. Love it nice to deal with you!
It is immense, excellent, just amazing model! Photo could not show its real beauty and magnificence. Don't think twice - must have in your collection! And all above comes with perfect service from ''SHOPPING IN JAPAN" - store! There are communicated, friendly and ready to help people. It is not my first shopping here and always get – very high service! Perfect packaging, you may not to worry about it. For any question -- you 'll get kind reply. I am happy to deal with, and so much impressed!
Great watch, looks better in real life than the pictures. Really smooth bezel and handwinding. It's heavy with the bracelet but on the rubber strap from my Seiko SKX it's really comfortable. Shopping in Japan really shipped this fast to Switzerland. Ordered on the a Sunday and it arrived on the Thursday morning. Great service as usual and my 3rd watch from this store. Thanks!
I bought this as my first mechanical and wear it daily. After little over a week it has averaged +.36 seconds per day. I wasn't a super fan of the stock bracelet so I replaced it with a Strap Code Hexad made for the Samurai.