The TransOcean SBEC003 is designed in collaboration with "Rising Wave", a famous marine fragrance brand that attracts adult appeal. The striking radiant sunburst blue dial is reminiscent of the vivid sea with a date display, highly luminous hands and markers treated with Lumibrite accents. Powered by the Automatic 8R49 Chronograph movement, this full-fledged diver's watch has a stainless case in brushed finished and is complete with a matching stainless steel bracelet with a push-button deployment clasp.
BRAND NEW - READY TO SHIP - IN STOCK 100%
- Movement Type: Mechanical Chronograph
- Calibre Number: 8R49
- Collections / Series: Transocean
- Accuracy: Within -15/+25 seconds per day
- Style: Diver / Yachting
- Case Material: Stainless Steel + Diamond Shield
- Case Colour: Silver
- Band Material: Stainless Steel + Diamond Shield
- Strap Colour: Silver
- Dial Type: Analog
- Dial Colour: Blue sunburst
- Glass Type: Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
- Water Resistance: 200 metres
- Size: 53 mm × 46.45 mm × 16 mm
- Weight: 242 grams
- Other features: 34 Jewels, One-way bezel, Screw down crown, Screw case back, Double-lock clasp with push-button release, Chronograph up to 30 minutes, 12 hours, Lumibright hands and indexes, Magnetic resistance, Push-button deployment clasp.
Other DetailsSeiko Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have bought one two years ago. It is one of the best offerings from Seiko regarding modern diving chronographs. Its accuracy is amazing on mine it is a 0 sec per week. It is a very technical chronograph beating swiss timepieces costing 4 times its price. I recommend it for people who want something rare and uncommon. The rising wave is sort of limited edition, so hurry because once they are gone, they are gone.