Be the "true fighter". The Seiko 5 Sports Street Fighter Ryu SRPF19 model (or as known here in Japan as SBSA079) is inspired by the character Ryu of the Street Fighter V club with a red and black bezel with scratch-like marks. The dial is marked "Made In Japan on the dial and back of the case, illuminated with Lumibrite accents embedded in the hour markers and hands. Also, the composite strap is reminiscent of Ryu's uniform and has printed kanji characters near the tip as an exclusive feature. This SRPF19K1 watch also has a see-through case back with a LIMITED EDITION print.
- Movement Type: Mechanical Automatic
- Calibre Number: 4R36
- Collections / Series: Street Fighter
- Accuracy: Within -35 / +45 seconds per day
- Style: Sport
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Colour: Silver
- Band Material: Calf Leather and Canvas
- Strap Colour: White
- Dial Type: Analog
- Dial Colour: White
- Glass Type: Hardlex
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Size: 42.5 mm × 46 mm × 13.4 mm
- Weight: 93 grams
- Day Date display in both English or Japanese Kanji
- Ref. SRPF19K1 / SRPF19K / SRPF19 / SBSA079 (Japan domestic version - "Made in Japan" printed on the front and back of the case)
- Other features: 41 hours Power Reserve, Lumibrite accents, Screw-down crown at 4 o'clock, Perpetual calendar, Unidirectional rotating bezel, Deployment clasp closure, Tachymeter readings, 24 Jewels, Second hand stop function, See-through case back with LIMITED EDITION print
Other DetailsSeiko Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice watch with small elements that will appeal to a SFV or a Ryu fan!
Great looking timepiece! Tried and true 4R36 movement. I'm getting about +13 seconds per day right out of the box which isnt too bad. The best part about the watch in my opinion is the patterned cream-white dial which has almost a subdued guilloche look to it which I just love. Probably not every one will take a liking to the 'scratched'/worn in multicolored bezel look but I think it looks awesome and fits with the characters overall mantra and vibe. The red/black color accents on the bezel also reflect light nicely so you can get a very multidimensional look to the bezel. Also probably underappreciated in photos but the bezel color is more gunmetal than chrome. I think this is why it feels 'multidimensional' on the base of the chrome case. Slight alignment issue with the chapter ring but its not really noticeable as the lume blocks are quite chunky. The main downside to this watch, as with most Seiko watches is the strap. The canvas material on the top although looks absolutely awesome is very rigid and doesnt quite sit on the contour of your wrist. You might need to break it in by wearing it longer, or in my opinion you can just swap the strap for another white canvas strap or a patterned strap to match the bezel. The other tiny issue is that I expected the lume to be brighter and last longer. However, it seems to fade quite quickly even after activating it with UV. I just think that is because its a brand new watch and probably needs more light exposure. Overall I think its a great watch. Yes, its a little pricey for a Seiko sports, but I think for a SFV fan its a neat collectible. I also think its one of the best looking out of the SFV collection. Shopping in Japan has a great customer service team and I received the watch in 1 week from ordering. Superb!