For sales one last Seiko Astron SAST100 or SAST100G (MPN # SBXA100) Kintaro Hattori Special Limited Edition watch is offered in a limited edition of 5,000 units (2,500 units for Japan domestic).
- Caliber 7X52
- GPS controlled time and time zone adjustment
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date calendar
- Perpetual calendar correct to February 2100
- Signal reception result indication
- World time function (39 Time Zones)
- Daylight Saving Time function
- Power saving function
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (without receiving a time signal and in temperatures between 5℃ and 35℃)
- Diameter: 47.0 mm, Thickness: 17.4 mm
- High-intensity titanium with black hard coating with ceramic bezel
- Water resistance 10 Bar, Magnetic resistance 4,800 A/m
- Both a crocodile strap and a titanium bracelet are attached
- High-intensity titanium with black hard coating with three-fold clasp with push button release
- Sapphire crystal with Super-Clear Coating
- Special design with serial number engraving to be applied on each case back.
- High-intensity titanium : The case’s high-intensity titanium is stronger than stainless steel but has only 60% of its weight.
Other DetailsSeiko Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a true masterpiece. This watch is elegant, stylist and functional all at the same time. The extra features of this limited edition model makes the additional investment very worthwhile. This watch will be a favourite for many years to come...