On sales from Japan at best price for this Prospex Solar GPS SSF001J1 (or in JDM as SBED001) Limited Edition that comes with one touch of a button, the watch adjusts to the exact local time anywhere on earth, on land or at sea, using just the power of light.
- CALIBER NO. 8X53
- Limited Edition Elite Prospex 1,500 pcs
- Titanium Case and bracelet with ceramic bezel
- GPS Dual time
- Solar powered by both natural and artificial light - no battery change
- Sapphire crystal with scratch resistant coating
- Date window
- Fold-over clasp with push button release
- Case size 48.5 mm
- thickness: 15.7mm
- 200m water resistance
- Magnetic resistance
- Lumibrite hands and dial markers
- Perpetual Calendar
- blue Dial color
- Three-fold clasp with push button release, secure lock and slide adjuster
- Ref. SSF001J1 / SSF001J / SSF001 / SBED001 (JDM version)
Other DetailsSeiko Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seiko Prospex Solar GPS Limited SBED001 / SSF001
This watch is a beautiful in person as it is online. Very comfortable and has a micro-adjusting band that fits my 9 inch wrist. Excellent lume and the watch is light as a feather. The best part is with the push of a button the watch sets the correct time and date from anywhere in the world by GPS. I love this watch!
Seiko Kojiro Shiraishi Prospex Solar GPS
A very beautiful watch - pictures don’t do it justice! The purchase process was great too, with lots of updates along the way & a very fast & friendly customer service when I had a question . . . I will look to ShoppingInJapan for exotic Seikos from now on!
Marimemaster is an impressive watch, excellent design, very light for the size, made of best materials, highly accurate, pleasant to wear. Accurately adjusts to local time everywhere and dual time is priceless, can display home time. I love it.