The Seiko Zimbe Limited Edition No. 18 ref. SPB425J1 designs reminiscent of the popular Seiko Sumo, which underwent a significant makeover in 2019. The case measures 45.0 mm in diameter and has a thickness of 12.85 mm, featuring a dark blue bezel with a white minute scale. Notably, it also incorporates a distinctive yellow gold marker from 12 to 4 o'clock, serving as a diver's air tank reference point. The watch is equipped with a unidirectional bezel. The dial is a stunning gradient of blue-green transitioning to dark green and finally to black, drawing inspiration from the depths at which whale sharks can plunge thousands of meters into the ocean. The golden hands and hour markers are coated with Lumibrite for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions. A sapphire crystal glass protects the dial surface, and there's a practical date sub-window at the 3 o'clock position.
This Prospex SPB425J Thailand Limited edition with only 1,500 pieces produced. It comes in a special box crafted from recycled plastic, aligning with environmentally conscious practices aimed at reducing plastic waste, a significant contributor to ocean pollution and ecosystem disruption.
- Movement Type: Mechanical Automatic
- Calibre Number: 6R35
- Collections: Zimbe Thailand Domestic Limited Edition
- Accuracy: +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Style: Diver
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Colour: Silver
- Band Material: Stainless Steel with Extra Blue Rubber Band
- Strap Colour: Silver
- Dial Type: Analog
- Dial Colour: Green - Black (Gradiation)
- Glass Type: Sapphire
- Water Resistance: 200 metres for Diving
- Size: 45.00 mm x 12.85 mm x 45.0 mm
- Ref. SPB425 / SPB425J / SPB425J1
- Made In Japan
- Other features: Lumibrite, Screw-down crown, Screw-case back, 70 hours of power reserve, 24 Jewels, Stop Second Hand Function, Unidirectional Rotating Bezel, Three-fold clasp with secure lock, Date display, special box made from recycled plastic to reduce plastic waste, Limited 1500 pcs.
Related information about this Seiko Zimbe Thailand Limited Edition (at link); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HZFFHM-ck
Other DetailsSeiko worldwide warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Was very excited when I found out that Shopping in Japan had a couple of these Limited Edition Zimbe Sumos available. This wasn't my first Seiko purchased from SiJ, so I knew that as usual, their service would be great, their shipping would be fast, the watch would be packed safely and that my purchase would all be smooth. I wasn't disappointed on any of these fronts. With regard to the actual watch I have to say it looks even better in real life than the photos and limited number of video reviews I was able to see online before purchasing. It is a great looking watch and with the awesome Sumo case design as the base for this limited edition, you really can't go wrong. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you for a great shopping experience at SIJ once again !