Still available for sales from Japan on this Astron GPS watch SBXB003 or as known as SSE003J1 that comes with Chronograph function, GPS controlled time and time zone adjustment, Perpetual calendar, and Titanium with super-hard coating with ceramic bezel. This Seiko SBXB003 is a JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) watch model and it's now in our stock - ready to ship within 48 hours to any country. So buy now before it’s too late!
BRAND NEW - READY TO SHIP - IN STOCK 100%
- Caliber 8X82
- GPS Solar Chronograph
- time zone adjustment
- Chronograph up to 6 hours
- Perpetual calendar correct to the year 2100
- World time function (40 Time Zones)
- Daylight Saving Time function
- Power save function
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (when without receiving a time signal)
- Diameter 44.6mm
- Thickness 13.3mm
- Titanium with super-hard coating with ceramic bezel
- Water resistance up to 10 Bar
- Magnetic resistance 4,800 A/m
- Titanium bracelet with super-hard coating with three-fold clasp push button
- Sapphire crystal with super-clear coating
Other DetailsSeiko Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great watch. My second Astron, first was a SAST017. I wanted a Astron chronograph (8 x 53) difficult to find in the US. This model is thinner than my 2013 Astron. Good looking watch and easier to adjust time than the earlier models. Nice band would have preferred a titanium/ceramic like the earlier model. Doesn't have an anti reflective sapphire crystal or locking crown, only 10 bar water resistant, which is why I gave it only 4 stars. A watch of this caliber and price that should be standard. Otherwise I am pleased with it.
I absolutely love this watch and do not ever want to remove it from my arm. The fact that the watch looks so nice and expensive without anybody realizing it syncs with GPS satellites is mind boggling. A truly great engineering feat!