A G-Shock Frogman collaboration model with the UK Royal Navy, a proud history of HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier. The GWF-A1000RN-8AER (or in Japan as GWF-A1000RN-8AJR) comes with a deep navy blue ion plating. The band keeper also has the Royal Navy logo printed on it and the case back has a Frogman mascot holding an anchor.
- Movement Type: Quartz Solar
- Module Number: 5623
- Collections / Series: Frogman ROYAL Navy Limited Edition
- Accuracy: Within ± 15 seconds per month
- Style: Diver
- Case Material: Carbon monocoque case + Stainless Steel Bezel
- Case and Bezel Colour: Gray / Black
- Band Material: Resin
- Strap Colour: Gray
- Dial Type: Analog
- Dial Colour: Deep Blue / Black
- Type: Curved Sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating
- Water Resistance: 200 meter ISO 200m
- Size: 56.7 x 53.3 x 19.7 mm
- Weight: 125g
- Ref. GWF-A1000RN-8AER / GWFA1000RN-8A / GWF-A1000RN-8A / GWF-A1000RN-8AJR (Japan domestic version - Made In Japan)
- Other features: Shock Resistant Structure, Antimagnetic (JIS class 1), Neobrite luminescent hands, Carbon core guard structure, Screw lock type crown, Tough solar charging system, Radio wave reception multiband 6, Mobile link function via Bluetooth, Automatic needle position correction function, Hand retract function, Dual time, Diving function, Stopwatch, Timer, alarm, Power saving function, Date/day display, Fully automatic calendar, LED light (with super illuminator)
Other DetailsCasio Japan warranty card is included (valid for 12 months)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I chose this model because of the goes w/everything colorway. The casio phone app has some flaws and is missing a few key features which are important to being able to change functions of the watch, other than that it is a solid choice that will last you the majority of your life(I mean who owns just one?) You will need the special tool if you wanna change or just remove plastic to clean, all in all a good buy, if you can wait till next year the price should decrease but so will inventory?
This watch is awesome!! I love the G-Shock line and this model is built just as tough as the rest of the them. This is the second watch I've ordered from Shopping in Japan and the both times the process has been hassle free. Both orders took approximately 7 days to arrive from Japan to California. Just be aware, if you're spending over $800 you'll pay import duty fees on top of the money you already spent on the watch. If you love G-Shock watches, and are looking for the hard to find ones in the United States, check out this website. You'll pay more for the Japanese Domestic market versions, but you can shop confidently that you're getting an authentic G-Shock, and not a knock off. I'll keep ordering from this website.
Excellent service, communication & product -throughly recommend the watch & shop.
This watch is both beautiful & functional, making a very welcome addition to my G-Shock collection. Thanks once again for the brilliant service from ShoppinginJapan.net …cannot recommend this seller and their products enough!