On sales best price for this JVC Kenwood In-Ear HA-FX1100 wooden earphones with Hi Resolution Audio quality and have a wood ring absorber for natural sound which helps in absorbing any disturbances and unnecessary vibrations. The new Top Tier Wooden IEM HA FX 1100 braided cable is also made up of high purity oxygen-free copper of 6N (OFC). The output sound pressure level is 106dB / 1mW, playback frequency band is high resolution supported by 6Hz ~ 45kHz and the Impedance is 16Ω.
- Dynamic type
- Hi Resolution Audio
- φ11.0㎜ Driver unit
- 106dB/1mW Output sound pressure level
- 6Hz～45,000Hz Frequency Response
- 16Ω Impedance
- 200mW(IEC) Max. Input Capability
- 1.2m Cord length(Y type) 6N OFC (high purity oxygen free copper of 6N (OFC) cable is smoother, cleaner, and more dynamic)
- MMCX Detachable newly L type plug fitted with "aluminum sleeve"
- 13g (not include cord) Weight
- 3.5mm gold plated L type stereo mini plug
Accessories : earpieces S MS M ML L 2 of each size, low-elasticity earpieces S M two of each size cord keeper, cord clip, carrying case
Other DetailsJVC Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First of all big thanks to your company! Good communication und very uncomplicated shipping to germany. The headphones are as good as i read in other forums and reviews. Balanced, full and rich sound, no fatique after longer listening and impressive soundstage. I enjoy every minute with them. I compared them to the popular sennheiser ie800 and some shure , but i loved this more. Will see what happen after burn in