For sales best price on this JVC HA-MX100V Studio Monitor Headphones that comes the latest drive unit technology which provides the best sound reproduction for both musical instruments and voice while recording in studio, and many more (below specification).
BRAND NEW - IN STOCK 100% - SHIPS FAST - FROM JAPAN
- Format: Dynamic type
- Output sound pressure level: 107dB/1mW
- Reproduction frequency band: 10Hz to 40,000Hz
- Impedance: 56Ω
- Maximum allowable input: 1,500mW (IEC*)
- Cable: 2.5m OFC
- Input plug: φ3. 5mm stereo mini, φ6.3mm stereo standard (using conversion adapter (included))
- Weight (excluding cable): 265g
- Accessories: conversion adapter (φ6.3mm stereo standard plug)
Other DetailsJVC Japan warranty is included (valid for 12 months)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Outwardly, the MX10 looks simple but it's a structurally-sound pair of cans. Its shallow ear cups are somewhat strange to get used to at first, but you'll quickly get accustomed to wearing them. Only drawback is that for long periods of use, you might get uncomfortable with the band but it's more of an issue of personal preference rather than its construction. Regarding sound quality, the MX10's bass is tight and has a neutral balance that keeps audio with vocals rich and lifelike. Naturally, its quality can't compare to something like the ATH W1000X but considering the MX10's price, you'd be hard pressed to find cans with this level of versatility.