We are now selling best price of this Sony XBA-Z5 in-ear headphones that constructed of rigid magnesium to minimize vibration-induced distortion for sound that's clean and accurate.
Exceptional in-ear sound
Unless you've heard an outstanding pair of in-ear headphones, you might think they're not capable of delivering wide-open, highly detailed sound. Try the Sony XBA-Z5 headphones, and your eyes and ears will be opened wide to the possibilities. The 'Z5s utilize an innovative hybrid three-way driver design for sound that's revealing, transparent, and exciting. Deep bass extension, vocal clarity, and overall smoothness are the hallmarks of these headphones. They're a great option for enjoying high-resolution music, which offers more detail and depth than MP3s or CD-quality tracks. Plug these headphones into Sony's Hi-Res Walkman and you've got a very cool, very compact portable music rig that offers superb sound.
What's all this about a hybrid three-way driver design?
The XBA-Z5's sound is produced by three tiny drivers inside each compact earpiece. A 16mm dynamic driver is paired with two tiny balanced armature drivers — one full-range, one high-frequency — to deliver vibrant, balanced sound across a large soundstage with impressive high- and low-frequency extension. The earpieces themselves are constructed of rigid magnesium to minimize vibration-induced distortion for sound that's clean and accurate. Flexible hangers extend from the earpieces and wrap gently around your ears for increased stability as you move about. A generous assortment of foam and hybrid silicone ear tips helps you get the right fit for enhanced security, sound quality, and noise isolation.
Balanced and unbalanced cables
There are two detachable cables included with the Sony XBA-Z5 headphones. There's one with a single miniplug connector for portable devices. The second is a balanced cable with separate miniplug connectors for the left and right channels — it's tailor-made for Sony's PHA-3 DAC/amplifier. Both cables attach to the left and right earpieces with screw-on connectors to ensure they only disconnect if you want them to.
- Hybrid 3-way driver system delivers spacious, detailed sound with extended frequency response - 16mm dynamic driver, full-range balanced armature driver, and a high-frequency balanced armature driver in each earpiece
- includes two detachable cables: 47-inch miniplug cable, 47-inch balanced dual-miniplug cable for connection to a compatible source or headphone amp
- rigid magnesium earpieces minimize vibrations to reduce distortion for clean sound
- includes an assortment of foam (4 sizes) and hybrid silicone (3 sizes) ear tips for a comfortable fit and proper noise isolation
- soft, coated silicone hangers wrap around your ears for a stable, secure fit
- compact carrying case included
- frequency response: 3-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 107 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 0.39 oz.